Do it on-line
You can request services from Gravesham Borough Council online. Below are a list of the services currently available for completing online. We will be continually adding to this list.
Pay your council bills from any computer or mobile device using our safe and secure online payments system
Check your balance
Use our Citizen Registration form to register your request to receive your Customer Reference Number and gain secure access to your account details.
- View your current Housing Rent and/or Council Tax account balance - then pay online.
- Check your Council Tax account balance - then pay online.
eBilling allows you to register your email address to receive your Council Tax bills via email instead of a letter.
Highway and Roads
Kent County Council - Report a Problem - Use this link for any problems or comments about;
- traffic lights
- street lights
- road signs
- vegetation near the highway
- blocked road gullies
- fly-tipping on the highway
- obstructions on the highway
- flooding in the highway
Benefits Calculator - Remember this calculation is an estimate based on the information you supply. For a full evaluation make a formal claim asap. Usually Benefit will only start from the Monday after the Council receive your form.
Planning - PublicAccess
PublicAccess - Search for Planning Applications, Appeals and Enforcements by keyword, application reference, postcode or by a single line of an address.
- Pay a Penalty Change Notice (PCN)
- Challenge a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- Apply for or renew a residents parking permit
- Apply for or renew a controlled parking zone waiver permit
Waste and Recycling
- Check your bin collection day
- Abandoned Vehicle Report
- Bulky Furniture Collection
- Flytipping Report
- Missed Bin Report
- Garden Waste Service
- Garden Waste Direct Debit
- Graffiti Report
- Clinical Waste (Sharps) Collection/Delivery
Did you know that you can report a range of issues including Graffiti, Parking issues and Flytipping via the Gravesham 24 App? Find out more by visiting the Gravesham 24 phone app page.
Community Right to Bid
Council Tax / NNDR
- Benefits Change of Circumstances
- CTAX and NNDR - Direct Debit Mandate
- Single Person Discount
- Council Tax Disabled Persons' Relief
- Small Business Rate Relief
- Request a Council Tax and/or NNDR bill with a barcode
- NNDR e-billing
Compliments / Complaints
- Housing Rent - Direct Debit Mandate
- Medical Assessment
- Non-Emergency Repair Request
- Termination of Tenancy