Do it on-line
You can request services from Gravesham Borough Council on-line. Below are a list of the services currently available for completing on-line. We will be continually adding to this list.
Check your balance
Use our on-line Citizen Registration form to register your request to receive your Customer Reference Number and gain secure access to your account details.
- View your current Housing Rent and/or Council Tax account balance - then pay online.
- Check your Council Tax account balance - then pay online.
eBilling allows you to register your email address to receive your Council Tax bills via email instead of a letter.
Gravesham 24 phone app
Report problems or issues on the move with the Gravesham 24 App. Residents can report a range of incidents including graffiti, anti-social behaviour, litter and abandoned vehicles to list just a few. Visit the Gravesham 24 App (www.gravesham.gov.uk/app) page for further details and links to download the app.
Our consultations page will list all the consultations that the council are currently undertaking. We value you view and this is your opportunity to shape the decisions of the council.
Highway and Roads
KCC Highway Fault Report - Use this link for any problems or comments about;
- traffic lights
- street lights
- road signs
- vegetation near the highway
- blocked road gullies
- fly-tipping on the highway
- obstructions on the highway
- flooding in the highway
Benefits Calculator - Remember this calculation is an estimate based on the information you supply. For a full evaluation make a formal claim asap. Usually Benefit will only start from the Monday after the Council receive your form.
Planning - PublicAccess
PublicAccess - Search for Planning Applications, Appeals and Enforcements by keyword, application reference, postcode or by a single line of an address.
Some of these on-line forms produce an Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) document for you to print, sign then send into the council. For these on-line forms to produce a PDF you will need to download the free Adobe Reader software.
Please note that window popups should be enabled so that the PDF can be displayed.
- Controlled parking zone
- Penalty Charge Notice Challenge
- Residents' Parking - Zones, A, B, C, D and F
- Town Controlled Parking Zone
- Town Centre Worker's Voucher Scheme
- Daily Voucher Request
- Lord Street Temporary Car Park - Permit Application
- Check your Refuse and Garden Waste collection day.
- Abandoned Vehicle Report
- Bulky Furniture Collection
- Flytipping Report
- Missed Bin Report
- Garden Waste Service
- Garden Waste Direct Debit
- Graffiti Report
- Sharps Bin Collection
Did you know that you can report a range of issues including Graffiti, Parking issues and Flytipping via the Gravesham 24 App? Find out more by visiting the Gravesham 24 phone app page.
Council Tax / NNDR
- Benefits Change of Circumstances
- CTAX and NNDR - Direct Debit Mandate
- Single Person Discount
- Council Tax Disabled Persons' Relief
- Small Business Rate Relief
- Request a Council Tax and/or NNDR bill with a barcode
- NNDR e-billing
Comments / Compliments / Complaints
- Housing Rent - Direct Debit Mandate
- Medical Assessment
- Non-Emergency Repair Request
- Termination of Tenancy