Do it on-line
Make a payment
Pay your council bills from any computer or mobile device using our safe and secure online payments system
Check your balance
Use our Citizen Registration form to register your request to receive your Customer Reference Number and gain secure access to your account details.
- View your current Housing Rent and/or Council Tax account balance - then pay online.
- Check your Council Tax account balance - then pay online.
eBilling allows you to register your email address to receive your Council Tax bills via email instead of a letter.
Highway and Roads
Kent County Council - Report a Problem - Use this link for any problems or comments about;
- traffic lights
- street lights
- road signs
- vegetation near the highway
- blocked road gullies
- fly-tipping on the highway
- obstructions on the highway
- flooding in the highway
Benefits Calculator - Remember this calculation is an estimate based on the information you supply. For a full evaluation make a formal claim asap. Usually Benefit will only start from the Monday after the Council receive your form.
Planning - Public Access
Public Access - Search for Planning Applications, Appeals and Enforcements by keyword, application reference, postcode or by a single line of an address.
- Pay a Penalty Change Notice (PCN)
- Challenge a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- Apply for or renew a residents parking permit
- Apply for or renew a controlled parking zone waiver permit
Waste and Recycling
- Check your bin collection day
- Abandoned Vehicle Report
- Bulky Furniture Collection
- Flytipping Report
- Missed Bin Report
- Garden Waste Service
- Garden Waste Direct Debit
- Graffiti Report
- Clinical Waste (Sharps) Collection/Delivery
Community Right to Bid
Council Tax / NNDR
- Benefits Change of Circumstances
- CTAX and NNDR - Direct Debit Mandate
- Single Person Discount
- Request a Council Tax and/or NNDR bill with a barcode