Garden waste bin

7. Moving house?

If you are signed up for the garden waste service and you are moving house, you need to tell us.

If you are moving house within the borough you need to tell us your new address so that we can transfer the service over to your new home. You also need to take your bin with you when you move.

If you're moving out of Gravesham completely you'll need to let us know so we can take the bin away before you move. You should not leave the bin for the new resident as the account is in your name. Please note that the payment you made is non-refundable.