Royal wedding street parties

If you're planning to hold a street party to celebrate the Royal Wedding on 19 May, you may need to apply for a road closure.

How do I apply?

To apply for a road closure, you'll need to download the application form and submit to Kent County Council, who are co-ordinating the closures and will provide you with appropriate Road Closed signage.

The deadline to apply for a road closure in time for the Royal Wedding is Friday 20th April 2018.

Please return your completed form to KCC using the address or email below: