Fixed Penalty Notice

2. Pay

You can also go to a Post Office or Pay Point Outlet. You can pay by cash or card (and even cheque at the Post Office) using the barcode on the front of your Fixed Penalty Notice. Make sure you keep your receipt as a record that you've paid.