What is RingGo?
If you haven't got change on you for parking then using our RingGo method is the next best thing. It's available on most smartphones via an app. There is an extra 20p charge on top of the normal amount you have to pay.
- It's quick and easy to use
- You only need to register once and you can pay for future parking sessions any time you like
- No need to have change for parking machines
- You can view your parking history on the RingGo website
- You can choose to get text message alerts when your parking is about to end
How to register
You can pre-register with RingGo either by using:
- the RingGo smartphone app (downloadable free of charge either through your mobile device or from the relevant store)
- or on the internet at www.myRingGo.co.uk/register
If you pre-register for the service you will be asked to provide:
- The number plate, colour and make of your vehicle
- Your payment card details
Alternatively you can register at the same time you want to park, either by using the RingGo app or by calling the RingGo number which is 01474 730096.
How to use it
When you arrive at a parking space, you have several options:
- You can use the RingGo app to pay for your parking session
- You can call the cashless parking number (displayed on the signs in the car park)
- Use the RingGo 'Text to park' option
- Use the internet to pay for your parking. Simply login to the RingGo website to get started.
Where you can park using the app
|Car Parks||Location Code|
How much it costs
If you use the RingGo option you'll have to pay an extra 20p on top of the normal car park charges. These charges are stated on the tariff boards in each car park, or can be viewed through our car parks page. The normal charges for on-street parking are displayed on the ticket machines and can be found on our on-street parking page.
The optional text messages confirming your parking session and alerting you when your parking is running out are charged at 10p per message.
The cashless parking number is charged at local call rate and calls and outgoing SMS text messages are charged according to your service provider.