Change your Designated Premises Supervisor

If you are a Premises Licence holder and wish to change the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS), for example if they no longer work at the premises, then you need to make an application to us.

You cannot sell alcohol at your premises without a Designated Premises Supervisor.

How do I apply?

  1. Download and complete these forms:
  2. Pay the £23 fee using our online form
  3. Submit your application to all of the following:
  • Gravesham Borough Council

    • By email:

    • By post: Licensing, Gravesham Borough Council, Civic Centre, Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent DA12 1AU

  • Police Co-ordinator

Alternatively, there is an application procedure to change your DPS via GOV.UK.

Should you have any queries you can contact the licensing team by emailing