Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Freedom of Information

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

3. What if I’m not happy?

You have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted to our Information Governance Officer within two months of the date of our response.

If you're still not happy you have another right of appeal to the Information Commissioner.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know