Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Tell us about a change

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

1. Overview

If you're getting Housing Benefit or a reduction in your Council Tax and something changes in your circumstances, you must let us know straight away. If you don't do this within a month you may lose your benefits. We will need to know details of any changes in writing and we'll need to see original documents.

Failure to report a change of circumstances that reduces your benefit entitlement is a criminal offence, and you may face prosecution.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know