Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Tell us about a change

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

3. Tell us

Changing address

If you're moving in, out or within Gravesham you will need to let us know so that we can update our records.

Other changes

If you don't tell us about any change to your circumstances immediately we may pay you too much which you will have to repay. Or you might be entitled to more but you may not get all of it unless you tell us within a month of any change.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know