Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.


Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

4. Carers

If you're the only one living in your property and you have to leave your home to provide personal care for someone else then you may not have to pay any council tax for the period you are providing care.

The address you move to, does not have to be the same as the person you are caring for is living in, but you must be better able to provide the care from this address rather than from your own home.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know