Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Problems paying?

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

4. Contact a Recovery Officer

If you want to talk about any recovery action we may have taken against you then please use the below button to contact a Council Tax Recovery Officer:

Appeal a summons

If you have been issued a summons and would like to submit an appeal please use the form below:


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know