Different ways to vote

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

3. Postal vote

If you want to vote by post you must be registered to vote. You can apply to vote by post at any time. You don't need to wait until an election is announced.

Visit the Electoral Commission website, download and complete the application form, and send it to:

Electoral Registration Officer, Civic Centre, Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 1AU

or ask us to send you a paper form by emailing electoral.services@gravesham.gov.uk

Changing or cancelling your postal vote

If you decide you don't want to vote by post anymore you can change or cancel your postal vote as long as we receive your request before 5pm, 11 working days before an election.

Please email us your name and contact details electoral.services@gravesham.gov.uk

Remember you can't vote at a polling station once we've sent you out a postal vote. If you don't have time to post it back though you can hand it into your allocated polling station or here at the Civic Centre.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know