Apply for housing

1. Overview

If you want to get a home in Gravesham you can apply to join the Housing Register. 

Applying to go on the housing register applies to both council owned properties and other social landlords.

You'll need to know that each landlord has their own policy on how they allocate their properties. Read our Housing Allocations Policy.

If you're looking for rented accommodation, Kent Housing Group have a booklet with advice on how to search for properties.