Public Access alert,

Public Access is currently down for maintenance, please check back later.

Downsizing scheme

Last updated on: 16-Oct-2020

2. Apply

How do I participate?

Contact your Housing Officer to register your interest.

Further help and advice

Our officers can offer personal assistance and help with the following:

  • bidding for properties
  • viewing properties
  • sorting of possessions and advice on disposal of unwanted items
  • advice in closing down existing and commencing new utility accounts
  • changing addresses
  • help and advice following the move


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know