Public Access alert,

Public Access is currently down for maintenance, please check back later.

Exchanging your home

Last updated on: 16-Oct-2020

1. Overview

If you have a council property and you would like to move to somewhere else within Gravesend, another borough close by or a completely different area in another part of the country then mutual exchange could mean this is possible.

This means you can swap properties with another tenant.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know