Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Housing benefit

Last updated on: 14-Apr-2021

3. Applying for housing benefit

From 27 January 2021, we will only accept new Housing Benefit claims from:

  • Pensioners
  • People in certain types of exempt or specified accommodation
  • People placed in temporary accommodation by Gravesham Borough Council

To apply for housing benefit you need to complete the Benefits application form.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know