Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Lost or stolen alcohol and entertainment licence

For the replacement of a Personal Licence, Premises Licence, Club Premises Certificate or Temporary Event Notice.

If you have lost, damaged or had a licence stolen then you need to let us know so we can issue you with a replacement.

Licensing, Gravesham Borough Council, Civic Centre, Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent DA12 1AU


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know