Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.


Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

Kent County Council (KCC) find and fix potholes in Kent.

To report a pothole, please visit their website:


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know