Roads and street lighting

Last updated on: 13-Jul-2021

1. Overview

Our roads and streetlights are predominantly managed by Kent County Council (KCC). Find out who is responsible for what below.

KCC are responsible for

  • Roadworks
  • Street lights
  • Potholes
  • Grass
  • Traffic lights
  • Highway drainage

For a full list of all road issues KCC are responsible for please visit their what we look after webpage.

If you would like to report an issue about highway problems such as potholes, streetlights and broken signs, please report it to KCC using the link below.

We are both responsible for

  • Road signs
  • Road markings

If you would like to report a Faulty Sign or Road Marking to us, please fill out our online form using the link below


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know