Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Street lights

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

Kent County Council (KCC) look after most of the street lights in Kent.

Street lights which are owned by Gravesham Borough Council are covered under a maintenance agreement by KCC who will repair any outages and faults.

To report a faulty street light, visit their website:


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know