Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Street naming and numbering register

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

3. Changing names of properties

We understand that people may not always like the name of the house they have purchased, so simply complete and send us the House Name and Numbering application form quoting the date you would like the change of name to take place. Please use your exchange or moving in date. 

This prevents the unfortunate situation where the notification of a 'change of name' is carried out by us, but your planned move does not take place. If you are still in the process of negotiation and think you might like to change the name, we would advise you to make contact with us closer to the moving in date.

Post your completed application form to:

Street Naming and Numbering, IT Services, Civic Centre, Windmill Street, Gravesend, DA12 1AU


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know