Homeless and nowhere to stay
Nowhere to stay
If you’re worried you’ve got nowhere to stay tonight, please let us know. The earlier you let us know during the day, the more likely it is that you’ll be seen by a Housing Options Officer.
It will help us if you let us know the following information in writing by emailing email@example.com
- Your name and date of birth
- Contact telephone number
- Details of any language requirements (is an interpreter needed)
- Details of those in your household such as a partner or dependent child
- Details of why you are homeless, making it clear if 'homeless today'
If you are unable to email us, please phone us on 01474 337759 or visit in person.
What happens next
When you contact us, we’ll take the details of your situation to see how best we can help. We might ask you to show us proof of your circumstances, such as:
- proof of income
- bank statements
- a notice to quit (if applicable)
We might provide you with temporary accommodation while we look at your homeless application. This is on a case by case basis.