Who do I call?

One of our key priorities as a Council is to deliver services to help reduce crime and anti-social behaviour to create local neighbourhoods in which people will want to raise their families and socialise. We work with communities, Kent Police and other statutory partners, housing providers and a range of voluntary and private sector agencies, to make Gravesham a safe place to live, work and enjoy.

If you are a victim of crime, please always dial 999 in an emergency. For non-urgent matters, please either report directly to Kent Police using the 101 telephone number on online reporting form that can be found on the Kent Police website or use our guide below to find out how and to whom you can report other crime, anti-social behaviour and other community safety issues.