Part 3 of the application form is called the ‘Operating Schedule’ whereby you have to state the following details
- the licensable activities to be held at your premises,
- the times they will be held,
- other times the premises are open to the public,
- where alcohol is to be supplied,
- the name of the Designated Premises Supervisor,
- whether consumption of alcohol is on or off the premises,
All of the above will become part of your premises licence when we produce it. Make sure that you put in the correct details. Should anything require changing after the licence has been granted you will need to make an application to change it, which would cost you time and money.
When you are completing your operating schedule you are expected to have regard to our Statement of Licensing Policy.