We can deal with any animals such as dogs, cats or wild animals like badgers and foxes.

If you see these on the road, pavement or on a verge then let us know. If you find the animal on private land (excluding farm animals) you should contact the landowner directly. If you find a dead or dying farm animal such as a pig, sheep, horse or cow and it's on farm land you'll need to contact Kent County Council's Trading Standards.

If you find a dead animal in your own garden, for example a badger, fox or pigeon, and you wish for it to be cleared you can do so by bagging it up using black sacks. It can then be put out for clearance with the normal refuse collection. Please ensure you wear rubber gloves and take all reasonable hygiene precautions including washing your hands.