Gravesend town pier

How can we help you?

Contact Customer Services

Find out how to speak to our Customer Services team if you're unable to find what you're looking for.

Pay the council

Find out the various ways you can make a payment to us.

Tell us something's changed

If your circumstances change, for example a change of address, you'll need to tell us so that we can update our records.


Send us a compliment about a staff member or service.

Make an official complaint

Find out how to make an official complaint.

Contact a Councillor

Search for your local Councillor and find out how to get in touch.

Contact the Mayor

Find information on the current Mayor of Gravesham, including which charities they represent.

Find us

Find out where our Civic Centre is located and how to get there.