Stalls and fees
- Pop up stalls Friday Saturday Sunday £10 per stall.
- Event pop up market prices may differ
- All rents to be paid on the day with receipt given on day. Stall frames and table tops and chairs will be provided.
- All items to be removed from site at the end of each day’s trading.
Permanent trader (Fixed unit)
- Secure unit with lockable shutter and Wi-Fi.
- Required trading hours Tuesday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday and Saturday 9am - 9pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm
- A one off fee for shop signage
- Electricity is metered and charged monthly.
- Enquiries please email the market firstname.lastname@example.org
Use our online application form to express your interest. It takes about ten minutes to complete. We’ll ask you to provide:
- a copy of your photo ID (passport or driver’s licence)
- a copy of a recent utility bill
- a copy of your public liability insurance up to £5 million (plus insurance to cover employees, if any)
- a copy of your Health & Hygiene Certificate (if a food producer)
Gravesham Borough Market building is owned and managed by Gravesham Borough Council.
Gravesham Borough Council processes personal data consistent with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information about how the council processes your personal data please see our privacy notice on our website at: www.gravesham.gov.uk/privacy