Charging points went live Friday 19 November but are not yet showing on BP Pulse Point Map.
Our charging points have two types of socket:
- 1 x 7kW charger with dual connectors. 2 cars can charge at the same time.
- 1 x 50kW ultra-fast charger
- Standard parking charges whilst a vehicle is charging do not apply
- Maximum stay of 4 hours between hours of 8am and 6pm
- No maximum stay if parked and charging between 6pm and 8am
- Parking charges and penalties apply if maximum stay exceeded or vehicle not being charged
- Charging costs are payable directly to BP Pulse.
BP Pulse Account
The charge points are operated using the BP Pulse app. You can download these from the App Store or Google Play.
Please see the BP Pulse website which gives more info on the different payment methods and subscriptions. You receive free charging with their subscriptions. They are offering the first 3 months free for new members.
Report a problem
BP Pulse are responsible for the maintenance and repairs of charging points.
You can contact BP directly to report a fault. You can also telephone on 0330 0165126.