Change club secretary

As part of our shared licensing service, you can now update your Gravesham Borough Council or Medway Council licence using our online form.

When a new secretary has been posted, you must inform us so that any paperwork is sent to the correct person. There is no fee for this transfer.

Use our online form to let us know about the change.