If you have a query about your tenancy, or you want advice when you have a concern over your rent, the best and first person to contact is the officer who specifically deals with the road or street where you live.

Neighbourhood Officers, (previously called Housing Officers), cover a patch of homes each across the borough. You may have a regular Officer, but at times they will cover one another's patches. 

Contact us

Please phone 01474 337000 and speak to our customer service team, or ask to speak to the Neighbourhood Officers.