Car Park Season Permit T&Cs
Car Park Season Permit
From April 2021 we will no longer be issuing paper parking permits; instead we will issue e-permits. An e-permit is an electronic version of a paper permit. This allows the permit holder to park their vehicle within the given car park without the need to display a physical permit in the windscreen.
- You will not be sent a paper permit in the post. You will receive an email confirmation stating you have an e-permit, and you will be able to start parking your vehicle once you have paid for your permit. You do not need to print out or display anything in your vehicle.
- Our Civil Enforcement Officers are able to check permits by entering the number plate on their handheld devices. So long as you have a valid permit and are parked correctly you will not be issued with a Penalty Charge Notice.
- You will be able to change your personal details and vehicle details through your online account.
- The e-permit is only valid within the car park that it has been purchased.
- The e-permit does not entitle you to any special exemption from any other restrictions within the car park, for example disabled bays or parking outside of bay markings.
- The e-permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.
- If you wish to cancel your permit for a refund, you can request a cancellation via your account. Refunds can only be issued for any full remaining months on your permit.
- E-permits remain the property of Gravesham Borough Council and may be cancelled if found to be misused.