When buying land or property, you may need to consider whether the land is contaminated. We provide historic information about contaminated land in the borough, which you can obtain by contacting us.

Contaminated land enquiries and the availability of Public Registers can be obtained by emailing Regulatory Services at ep@gravesham.gov.uk.

Requests for information on specific sites should be submitted in writing to Regulatory Services:

Regulatory Services
Gravesham Borough Council
Civic Centre
Windmill Street
DA12 1AU

Please note that there will be a charge if a search for information is required.