To offer any skin-piercing treatments, both the premises and the person performing the treatment must be registered with us. This includes:
- Semi-permanent skin colouring
- Ear piercing
- Cosmetic piercing
Please have a look at the Kent Code of Practice for Hygienic Skin Piercing for further information and guidance for performing these practices.
How much does it cost?
£184 for initial registration inspection.
- For ear piercing premises registrations, up to three new practitioners are included
- For all other practices, one new practitioner is included
£92 for each additional practitioner to be registered at a premises.
How do I apply?
You can register using our online form.
We'll ask you for
- Your contact details
- New/existing premises details
- Details of new practitioners
- Certifications or references of practitioners
Once you complete the form, we'll aim to get back to you within five working days.