Come and join us for a free family day out at Woodlands Park and equip yourself with personal safety.
Part of our Anti-Social Behaviour Awareness Week, we are hosting a Community Engagement Day.
You will be able to:
- meet and talk to community safety teams from Kent Police and Gravesham Borough Council and learn how to report anti-social behaviour,
- find out more how Kent Fire and Rescue Service can support you and climb that fire engine,
- sign up as Street Champion or Neighbourhood Watch,
- mark your bike with Kent Police,
- play football with Charlton Athletic or engage in boxing with Olympia Boxing,
- spot the signs of modern slavery with Stop the Traffik Kent,
- check what Gravesham Sanctuary has to offer – maybe you know someone who needs help,
- explore the world of new endeavours – find out what The Grand and Northfleet Youth Hub have in their offer,
- get yourself a safety gadget!