Where we operate
Gravesham Gateway, Civic Centre, Windmill Street, Gravesend, DA12 1AU
What we do
We provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities.
About our advice service
Unfortunately, due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we have taken the difficult decision to stop providing face-to-face advice until further notice.
We apologise for any inconvenience this causes, however we will be providing the same level of advice to our clients via alternative routes and we are still able to offer free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to all across North and West Kent.
You can still access advice in the following ways:
- Call us for free on our advice line on 0808 278 7810 for assistance, available Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be triaged in times of heavy demand.
- For self-help advice, visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk at any time.
If you're looking for help to apply for Universal Credit:
- Call us for free on 0800 144 8 444 (Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm)
- Get support online at www.citizensadvice.org.uk/helptoclaim