Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.


Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

4. If you don’t pay the overpayment back

If you don't pay us back or make an arrangement to pay us, we will take things further.

If we have invoiced you, and you don't pay we will send you a reminder.

If you still don't pay we may ask a debt collector to visit your home or ask the County or High Court to issue an order for payment. This will increase the amount you owe because we will have to add costs and interest to the debt.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know