Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Business details changed?

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

You need to tell us if your circumstances change as this can affect your bill.

Changes that you'll need to tell us about include:

  • Details of a new occupier
  • Date of occupation or vacation
  • Whether the lease has been surrendered or the property's been sold
  • Whether a property is vacant

You can let us know about any changes using our online form.

We'll ask you for

  • Your contact details
  • The property address
  • Your changes at the property

Once you complete the form, we'll aim to get back to you within 5 working days.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know