Public Access alert,

Public Access is currently down for maintenance, please check back later.

Illegal encampments

Last updated on: 16-Oct-2020

3. Report it

You can report an illegal caravan site or encampment to us by emailing or by phoning 01474 337334


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know