Public Access alert,

Public Access is currently down for maintenance, please check back later.

Council tax refund

Last updated on: 16-Oct-2020

If your council tax account is in credit you can request a refund.

Your account may be in credit because you have:

  • Overpaid
  • Moved to another address
  • been awarded a council tax discount

To claim for a refund, please download and complete our Refund Request form, and send it to the address specified.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know