If you’re an existing licence holder, you can change details, make a variation of a licence, transfer a licence, report a lost or stolen licence, and more.

For existing licence holders

Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email planning.reps@gravesham.gov.uk with your comments and name and address.

More in this section

No results were found