Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Change details on a licence

Have you changed your name or address? Are you the new Club Secretary? Have you lost a licence or had it stolen?

When your details change it is important that you notify us immediately.

To get started, choose an option from the list below:

Taxi/Private Hire licences

Other licences


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know