Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Change premises or club's name

Gravesham and Medway council logos

As part of our shared licensing service, you can now update your Gravesham Borough Council or Medway Council licence using our online form

When a licensed club or premises changes its name the licence holder must inform us so the licence can be amended. This costs £10.50.

Use our online form to let us know about the change.

At the end of the form we’ll ask you to make payment by credit or debit card so please have your card details to hand.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know