Between April and July 2018, we undertook a Regulation 18 stage 1 consultation on Site Allocations: Issues and Options and Development Management Policies.
The comments received were considered, along with the preparation of additional technical work, to inform a Regulation 18 (Stage 2) consultation on the Local Plan Core Strategy Partial Review. Site Allocations and updated Development Management Policies. This consultation ran for 6 weeks from 23 October to 31 December 2020.
Views were sought on the following documents
- Part 1 – Local Plan Core Strategy Partial Review and Site Allocations Document
- Part 2 – Development Management Policies Document
- Support Documents
The Part 1 document set out the housing, employment, and retail needs of the Borough to 2036 and sought comments on the proposed options for addressing them. The Part 2 document provides detailed policies, which apply to the whole Borough and will be taken into account when considering planning applications.
Links to evidence supporting the Site Allocations and Development Management Policies Document can be found below:
- Part 1 Site Allocations: Issues and Options – Regulation 18 Consultation
- Part 2: Development Management Policies Document – Regulation 18 Consultation
- Emerging Local Plan Partial Review, Site Allocations and Development Management Policies (Regulation 18 – Stage 2) Consultation
If you would like further advice or information, please email email@example.com