Bus passes

Kent County Council (KCC) are responsible for the administration of a bus pass.

Visit the Kent County Council website by clicking the button below to apply for:

  • Senior citizen's bus pass
  • Disabled person's bus pass
  • Disabled person and companion bus pass
  • Kent Freedom Pass
  • Young person's travel pass
  • 16+ Travel Card