Thinking about starting your own business and need some pre-start- up advice?
We are your one-stop-shop for business support, covering research, funding, business planning, regulatory requirements, commercial property, promotion and networking. We are here to help.
- Facilitate local business expansion and relocation
- Signpost Gravesham businesses to appropriate business support services
- Provide confidential and professional support for companies considering Gravesham as a business location
- Liaise with colleagues to find planning, licensing and environmental support for your business issues
If you need to talk to us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01474 337 258.
Start up loans
There are loans and mentoring available for people over 18 who are looking to start a business. It's backed by the Business Bank. Further information on all sources and business loans and grants can be on the GOV.UK website.
Property/Working from home
Gravesham offers a range of types and sizes of property from easy in easy out space, town centre offices to large and start up industrial units.
Managed workspace for Business Start-ups
Kent Space Ebbsfleet
Kent Space Ebbsfleet will be opening its doors in July 2019 to all and will provide Fully Serviced Offices, Coworking, Meeting Rooms and even state of art Self Storage.
We are currently offering 2 months free if you are interested and reserve your space before the end of June. Please give us a call to arrange a tour 01474 555 300. Visit the Kent Space website.
Basepoint Business Centre
The Old Rectory, Springhead Road, Northfleet, Kent, DA11 8HN - The Old Rectory Business Centre is a refurbished Grade II Listed building providing 19 small furnished serviced office suites for SMEs let on flexible short term licence. Offices range between 7 – 48 mi².
Heritage House, 79-80, High Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA11 0BH - Office rooms in two attractive buildings on Gravesend High Street let on standard short term licences. Offices range between 10 – 17.5 mi².
The White House
Available for short or long term let newly refurbished serviced offices located on the River Thames waterfront in Gravesend. Offices range from 11 mi² to 41 mi² Good parking facilities and within close proximity of Gravesend railway station and High Speed One Services. More information available at The White House website.
- Join our Gravesham Business Network. We currently have more than 900 members made up of businesses from across Gravesend, Dartford and Medway.
- GOV.UK - Visit GOV.UK to find all the information you need on starting up a business.
- Kent Foundation - Supporting Young People – Under 30 and living in Kent, we deliver a range of business start- up services to help young people to start or grow their business.
- Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce - As a membership organisation the Chamber offers a number of business support services and networking events to its membership. The Chamber represents the views of its members at a local, regional and national level on issues such as red tape, workspace, regeneration, workforce skills and infrastructure. Or you can contact Kaz Macklin on email@example.com or +44 (0) 1634 565 162.
- The Prince's Trust - A charity that works with young people aged 14 to 30 to overcome disadvantages by providing advice, guidance, and financial assistance to help them achieve their goals. Visit their website, or you can phone +44 (0) 207 543 1400, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Entrepreneur Handbook - provides expert advice on all aspects of starting and growing a business.