Apply for a full variation of a club premises certificate
1. Please first read the guidance notes for making an application.
2. Download and complete the application form.
3. Enclose a set of plans of the premises to set out in accordance with the regulations.
4. You must fill in Part 4 of the application form - Operating Schedule. (see above guidance notes).
5. Advertise your application in accordance with the regulations (see above guidance notes).
7. Submit your application to: Licensing, Gravesham Borough Council, Civic Centre, Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent DA12 1AU.
8. Submit copies of the application to all Responsible Authorities
What happens next?
Applications are subject to objection by any of the responsible authorities or to representation by local residents and businesses. Any such objection or representation must be based on one of the 4 Licensing objectives
- Prevention of crime and disorder
- Public safety
- Prevention of public nuisance (see public nuisance guidance notes)
- Protection of children from harm
Unless such objections are withdrawn, for example, following mediation, then the Licensing authority will hold a hearing to determine the application.
If your application is successful
Applicants are reminded that the measures put forward in the Operating Schedule of the application form will become enforceable conditions.
Once the Club Premises Licence is granted the club committee should ensure that the conditions on the licence are implemented as soon as possible.