Dead animals

We can deal with any animals such as dogs, cats or wild animals like badgers and foxes. 

If you see these on the road, pavement or on a verge then let us know. If you find the animal on private land (excluding farm animals) you should contact the land owner directly. If you find a dead or dying farm animal such as a pig, sheep, horse or cow and it's on farm land you'll need to contact Kent County Council's Trading Standards.