Planning law sets out that we must determine planning applications in accordance with our Development Plan unless material considerations indicate otherwise.
The Development Plan for Gravesham currently consists of the following documents:
- Gravesham Local Plan Core Strategy and Policies Map
- Gravesham Local Plan First Review - saved policies
- Kent Minerals and Waste Local Plan
Kent County Council is currently preparing a new Kent and Medway Minerals and Waste Local Plan. Once adopted, this will replace the existing saved policies from the old Kent Minerals and Waste Local Plans.
We are currently preparing the Site Allocations and Development Management Policies Document. Once adopted, it will form part of the Development Plan and replace the remaining saved policies in the Gravesham Local Plan First Review.
- Gravesham Local Plan Core Strategy
- Gravesham Local Plan First Review - Saved Policies
- Site Allocations and Development Management Policies Document
- Local Development Scheme
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Monitoring and Housing Land Supply
- Community Infrastructure Levy and Planning Obligations