Our street cleaning team is playing a part in getting our borough clean and tidy. We have a team of workers who work throughout the borough on a daily basis clearing litter and detritus. They clean the following areas:
- The town centre every day of the week
- Local shopping parades every Monday to Saturday
- Main roads at least once a week
- Residential streets are litter picked either weekly or fortnightly the working day after refuse collection
We're not responsible for:
- Clearing private land including alleys, although we can take action against land owners
- Maintenance of roads and footpaths for example pot holes or cracked slabs
- Spraying of weeds or maintenance of trees in the road or on footpaths.
For these you'll need to contact Kent County Council and use their reporting tool.