Unfortunately sometimes your bin doesn't get collected when it's meant to. There could be a number of reasons for this.
Before you can report a missed bin you need to make sure:
- You put your bin out on the right day – use our bin day checker to find when your bin day is.
- You put your bin out before 7am on your scheduled collection day. Please note that our vehicles are equipped with CCTV, which we will check to verify any reports.
- It is not more than two working days since your bin was missed, in which case you will need to wait for your next scheduled bin collection day.
- That it isn't a Bank Holiday and that your bin day has changed because of this – any updates will be applied automatically to our bin day checker.
- That you have not put incorrect materials in your bin. You can read more about this on our contamination page.
- That you have not left sacks or rubbish next to your black bin as we will not collect side waste.
If you still think we've missed your bin then please let us know below so we can arrange for it to be collected.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, it is taking us longer than usual to return to missed bins. Once reported, leave your bin out and we will return within five working days.